Monday, July 9, 2012

Korean Girl Bands and Models



Koreanas.


I know. I have taken it far enough to have written a blog about it. Can it get more obvious? Well, I think no one died from loving these lovely ladies yet, right?

For some reasons, I felt the need to fully put it in a blog and spit all such outbursts. It all started way back in 2009, where K-Pop rose incredibly in the media and in the internet, worldwide.

That same year, I’ve downloaded lots of albums. Particularly, Rap albums. But due to a friends’ request, I downloaded a K-Pop album. And I tell you it was no ordinary K-Pop, it was a SNSD aka Girls’ Generation album.

From that moment on, I came to like those girls. I mean “I’m not a big fan” though, but neither hate them. They can sing and hit those high notes, and shake those hips like Beyonce. Korea produced a number of girl powered bands, but to me I only came to like Sistar, 2NE1 and SNSD.

SNSD

South Korean Army




I like Yuri Kwon of SNSD.  Lemme reiterate that and contrast what I just said—I love Yuri Kwon.  D*mn. She’s just amazing like Spiderman and steaming hot like a kettle in a stove.




Yuri Kwon <3


"Isn't she cute in this photo?"























Korean Models








Seo You Jin
She’s like the Michael Jordan of Cat-ears cosplay. Get it?






Ju Da Ha
I’m just lost for words to describe this chick. Mesmerizing and tantalizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment