Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"Rico"

These past few days was hell bent for me and my dog. Right now, I just pray that it will be all over soon... I need help right now. Help.

My 3 month old Doberman got confined in a veterinary clinic last April 21, Monday. He had some kinda gastric problem. He started vomiting last Sunday and haven't eaten anything that day. I thought he was bloated but the vet said that the dog somehow shows signs of intoxication and is traumatized from having his ears cropped. Yes, Rico just had his ears cropped and I tell you. If only I could rewind things back, I won't crop his ears.

The bills are just overwhelming to mention. It's not easy to own a pet... So I've put on a 'panic sale'. I'm selling my desktop computer by parts, and things have been awful lot to handle. The calls that I've been receiving, the messages in my e-mail--- albeit negotiations and or inquiries from my college friends. All of that is just, it's quite heavy on my part because I don't want to sell it, not now that I need it the most. But the current situation that I am in calls for a 'panic sale', I got a responsibility as a Doberman owner, you know what I mean... I gotta find a way to pay and support my dog somehow.

I wanted to beg and cry for help to my father. But I don't feel like begging and rather be on my own, face my responsibilities alone. And he's not the go-to guy for help. He's just... that person. He will even cursed me down to my very DNA. So, yeah... I'd rather not.

I was just in the vet to check up on "Rico" (My doberman) and see how he is recovering, and he's quite doing well now. He's now 3 days in that clinic. Seeing him getting better is priceless. Just fills up my soul. I thank God for his recovery. But back to the financial aspect... I am really hoping that I can sell my parts later today, all in all I might raised a total of $190. But the hospital bill will be around $200-$250. I gotta somehow attempt to make a miracle out of what I got.

Marc's note:
-Having a dog is never a joke. smh

No comments:

Post a Comment