Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Rico's Home Now"

Finally, after a long and difficult week. Rico's finally home now and he's back to his old self. I know it ain't over because I still got the debts to pay back by the end of the month. But all is well for me now, seeing Rico's back on his feet. :)

Though I really dunno how I am gonna tell my Dad about this. Seems like he showed no care about the dog anyway... But still I gotta try to talk to him if we can split the bills, so that I can pay the debt I've used.

And I really got to sell my 4 remaining parts today or tomorrow, so that by Monday I can hopefully pay all my debts. Even though I promised to pay my friend back by the end of the month, I think it's rather more convenient if I pay him back a little bit early as promised. I mean, that would essentially give me a strong credit line in the future.

Now, back on Rico... I haven't posted nor even took photos of him during and after the ear cropping; the whole hospitalization; and the welcome home party. I will rather want to put it in words here in my blog. It's not that I am lazy to take photos and upload it here. Yep. I think I am lazy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment